Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Last Men on Earth, The Podcast, Get Your Ears On It

I don’t like to pimp too much stuff my own self, unless of course I’m being paid, then I make a Kardashian look like a shy counter girl. But as you know, I’m a big proponent of stuff for guys as there just seems to be less and less these says. I dig the dudes over on WWTDD.com as one of these last bastions of male-oriented, smart commentary, and now they have started a weekly podcast called The Last Men on Earth. I like to include myself in that category as I have tons of beer stored for the Apocalypse, but I’m still awaiting my invite.

Check it out on my recommendation. In a day and age when ‘just a regular guy’ is becoming a bad word, it’s nice to know we’re not alone. I mean, we should bring girls along too. I’ve been to those bad college parties with all men. We do not want that future. Enjoy.

Egotastic! The Sexy Side Of Celebrity Gossip

Здесь можно оставить свои комментарии. Выпуск подготовленплагином wordpress для subscribe.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment